Welcome to the ICD 2021 Grant Page
All Congress grants made available will be placed on this page with application details.
IUNS Grant Applications - Applicants have been notified of outcome as of Friday, 13 March 2020
Grants currently available:
IUNS GRANT to attend ICD 2021
Application Date: From 26 September 2019 | Closing Date: 28 February 2020 | Outcome Advised: 13 March 2020
- Applicant must submit an abstract (Oral or Poster) for ICD 2021 (closing date 15 October 2019)
- South African delegates must be ADSA or NSSA members
(Proof of membership will be required for 2019 and 2020 membership)
The abstract must be accepted as part of the congress scientific programme
There are 6 Grants available, 2 per category:
- Any African Delegate with a submitted abstract (oral or poster).
- Any Non-South African residents (from Africa only) currently studying in South Africa (thus foreign student).
Proof of registration at university will be required.
- South African students, including pre- and post-graduate students. Proof of registration at university will be required.
The Grant will include the following:
- Registration to ICD
- Flights (Economy class)
The Grant excludes the following:
- Accommodation (depending on the availability of funding, consideration may be given to support accommodation as well for 2-3 nights)
- Any Social Events ie the Welcome Event & Gala Dinner
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Visa Costs
- Airport transfers
Applicants have been notified of outcome as of 13 March 2020