CLICK HERE to view the Sponsorship Information
Ballroom East & West
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC 1)
1 Lower Long Street
Kim Upton, Conference Partner
We kindly request that all queries are sent via email due to the volume of communications received.
01 - 03 September 2021
31 August 2021 from 10h00 – 20h00
(Conference Partner staff will be at the venue until 18h00)
03 September 2021 (Time to be confirmed - likely 17h00, 3 full exhibition days)
3m x 3m floorspace for R35 000
Note: Exhibition space that is paid for via Forex will be charged the Forex fees (approx R1600). Where possible we suggest that companies pay using a credit card as this fee is for the exhibiting companies account.
INCLUDES a standard South African plugpoint (International exhibitors to bring own adaptor), 2 exhibitor registrations, the welcome function, all teas & lunches for 2 exhibitors.
EXCLUDES: Gala dinner & Shell scheme.
An exhibitor registration fee will be charged for companies that have more than 2 members per stands booked.
Click Here to register trade members
The height restriction is 3 meters (structural engineering certificates are required for 3 meter stands).
It is important to ensure the back of the stand is neat (white backing or board). The back of the stand HAS to be blocked off with neat white boarding. No cables may be visible at all. This is a congress requirement.
The venue floor is carpeted (grey with light pattern)
Exhibitors need to arrange any custom requirements independently.
Exhibitors may contact Exhibition Freighting for all transport requirements & customs queries &/or concerns.
Exhibition Freighting GSM
Tel: +27 21 552 7248
Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Fees:
50% deposit to be paid within 30 days to secure stand booking.
Exhibition space must be paid for in FULL by the end of April 2021.
Exhibition bookings are binding and final. Cancellation fees are not applicable and should you wish to cancel your stand a refund will not be provided.
Exhibitors are urged to ensure adequate insurance cover is in place for all materials/equipment used.
The venue, organizers and sub-contractors may not be held liable for any damages or losses occurred.
CLICK HERE to complete the application form
(Once the above form has been completed, the sponsorship portfolio will review the application and you will receive the link to book your exhibition space within 3 working days)
CLICK HERE to view the floorplan (This is the architectural version of the floorplan)
CLICK HERE to view the interactive floorplan (This floorplan shows company bookings)
CLICK HERE to complete the Memorandum of Understanding (This needs to be signed once you have booked your exhibition space)
CTICC Venue Requirements:
- CLICK HERE to view the Pricing and Packaging Manual & Exhibition Manual
- CLICK HERE to view the CTICC Contractor Induction Manual CLICK HERE to view the induction process
- CLICK HERE to view the SANS Form
- CLICK HERE to view the BDM 12
Section A – Please fill in the person’s details appointing the structural engineer and sign
Section B – The structural engineer needs to complete and sign this section
- An electrical certificate of compliance needs to be submitted. The electrical certificate of compliance will need to be given to the safety officer on site, once the electrics required has been installed. PLEASE NOTE - CTICC is the sole provider of all electrics. Electrical requirements to be ordered through the CTICC.
- All stand catering needs to be approved and ordered with the CTICC. 3rd parties are not permitted to provide catering (Including coffee machines). CTICC is the sole provider for all food and beverages. Any exhibitor service orders are to be forwarded to
- Please note that stand builders and technical companies need to use a 250 micron plastic cover sheet to cover the area where they are working.
The client or supplier has to provide their own cover sheet within the venues.
If any stand builder or technical companies are unsure of the 250 micron plastic required, they are welcome to come to the CTICC to view a sample of the plastic.
- If there is any rigging that must be done, please review to the pricing and package manual as the weight bearing for the rigging points will be stipulated under the Ballroom
- Companies that are only setting up pull up banners are not required to go through the induction process.
CTICC Exhibition off loading of stand equipment:
CLICK HERE to view the venue map.
Stand builders can enter Ballroom East and Ballroom West load-in doors in Walter Sisulu Avenue.
CLICK HERE to view the Parking & Logistics Manual
Note to Exhibitors:
CTICC has strict rules and regulations with regards to exhibition build ups and trade that are non-negotiable.
Should you bring in “pull up” and “X – frame” banners you will not need to go through the induction and Health & Safety process.
We encourage this option as it will reduce your costs, efforts and time.
Should you wish to have custom stands, we recommend that you use the following companies as they are familiar with the CTICC and their requirements:
Thank you to the following Congress Sponsors: